I’m not so sure that Ms. Lola is a must-have for writing, but I am certain that she will insist on being involved, either sprawled across the keyboard or snuggling on the mousepad. If I’m lucky, she’ll opt for the back of my chair and my butt will totter off the front 2 inches of the office chair. What else will I take on my NaNoWriMo journey??
- some purple pens and pink and yellow highlighters
- pencils and pencil sharpener
- No Plot? No Problem!
- scotch tape
- my spiral notebooks and a couple of legal pads
- blank unlined paper
- a mug with a lid (for Lola, sprawled across desk) filled with either strong coffee (AM) or Bengal spice tea (PM), depending on time of day
- virtual chocolate — as the need arises, I’ll head up to the kitchen for some real-life Ghirardelli semi-sweet chips
- my Thich Nhat Hanh calendar
What’s on YOUR NaNoWriMo list?